Customer Retention Advisor
£16,000 to £18,000
One Utility Bill is an innovative and forward-thinking utility management company based in Newcastle. We make setting up and paying for bills (gas, electricity, broadband etc.) much easier for our customers.
We are looking for a Retention Advisor to join our growing Sales team and are offering a starting salary of up to £18,000 + uncapped commission (OTE £23,500). Working hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
- Inbound and Outbound calls to and from existing customers with contracts due for renewal
- Achieving KPI’s and sales targets set by management to retain customers
- Upselling utility packages to include Broadband and TV services
- Objection handling
- Creating/ sending quotes and assisting at all stages of the sales process
- Taking payment details
- Should be proficient in the use of CRM systems and Microsoft Office
- Have fantastic organisation and ability to manage their time and prioritise workload with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and pro-active in their nature
- Attention to detail
- Confident phone manner
- Experience within the energy or media sector would be preferred but is not essential as full training will be provided.
- B2C proven track record of sales achievement