FULL TIME ☻ April start date
£18,137.60 per annum
As Operations Assistant you will provide day to day support to our operations and customer support teams.You will be responsible for speaking to partner providers and developing strong relationships with each, dealing with daily administration tasks, liaising with suppliers, providers and ensuring our customers’ orders are processed efficiently and correctly.
The ideal candidate will have experience in business administration,excellent communication and people skills, be organised and have a methodical approach to tasks and a great attitude to work. They will also be vocal about improvements to current processes and have the ability to thrive in a busy working environment with an ambition to progress within a fast growing startup.
This is a full time role and whilst you will be a part of the Operations team as a whole, this position will be focused on the daily administrative tasks.
- Dealing with daily administration tasks
- Liaising with suppliers, providers and ensuring customer orders are correct
- Daily support for Operations and Customer Support team
- Maintaining packages throughout tenancies
- Invoice management
- Sending meter readings to the correct providers
- Experience within business administration
- High organisational skills is essential
- Great attitude towards work
- Vocal with ideas and improvements to current processes