Our Interview Process
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
Below is an overview of our general interview process and the timeframes that we will try to stick to in order to ensure a smooth interview process for you.
For some roles, the process may vary but we will always communicate with you about what the next stage is and set expectations.
We respect all candidates who wish to apply to a role at One Utility Bill and we ensure that all candidates are treated fairly, equally and in a standardised way.
- If a candidate does not attend an agreed phone interview or in-person interview and has not rescheduled with sufficient notice they should be considered to have withdrawn from the recruitment process.
- These candidates are welcome to apply to roles again with us in the future.
- For unsuccessful candidates we will request permission to keep your CV on file should another role become available we feel they will be suitable to interview for.
- Candidates will initially be invited to a phone interview
- Candidates will be communicated to via email within 48 hours of this phone interview whether they have been successful or not.
- Successful candidates from the phone interview will be invited to a first stage in-person interview with the hiring manager, at our offices. Please allow approx. 45 minutes for this interview.
- Candidates will be communicated to via email whether they have been successful or not.
- A final stage interview with at least another senior manager and the hiring manager present.
- If suitable for the role, a secondary informal interview will be arranged with members of the team that the candidate will be joining.
- Upon completion, if the candidate is unsuccessful, we will communicate within 48 hours of completion.
- We will contact the candidate to inform them of your intention to make an offer of employment to them and congratulate them.
- We will then email a formal offer letter and if they can accept this offer via email.
- If suitable for the role, a role related technical test or presentation may be requested to evaluate candidates competency for a role.
- A date for for completion of the evaluation will be given that is reasonable and respects your time and other time commitments.
- When there are multiple candidates at this stage, all candidates will be given the same length of time to complete the competency evaluation.
- Upon completion, if the candidate is unsuccessful, we will communicate to you within 72 hours of completion and provide relevant feedback on your competency evaluation.