Sales Support Administrator
Salary £16,000 – £18,000 a year, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
As an Sales Support Administrator, you will join our growing Sales Support team providing assistance to our sales team and operations teams, ensuring the quality of sales and leads is high at all times.
- Answering phone, email and live chat queries from a number of key clients
- Supporting users with account onboardings, introduction of new features and day to day management
- Inputting & formatting data into Excel spreadsheets
- High volume data entry and administration
- Preparing paperwork to support orders, checking the accuracy of work before processing orders
- Support our customer agents by providing account management support and troubleshooting any queries they may have
- Will have experience in Sales Administration, supporting a busy sales team
- Should be proficient in the use of CRM systems and Microsoft Office
- Have fantastic organisation and ability to manage their time and prioritise workload
- Must be self-motivated and pro-active in their nature
- Attention to detail
- Confident speaking face to face and over the phone, from sales staff to director level and also with suppliers
- Previous experience supporting a sales team, processing orders and the paperwork with it
- Experience within the energy sector would be preferred but is not essential as full training will be provided.