£22,000 per annum
Do you have excellent writing skills? Are you great at thinking up new ideas? Are you a confident communicator? We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our Marketing team!
While you will be working collaboratively within our marketing team, we need someone who is eager to take ownership of a task and see it through to completion.
The role will include areas of research, ideas and content generation, community building, scheduling and analytics, making it a diverse and rich opportunity for a proactive marketing professional.
One Utility Bill is an exciting PropTech startup with big ambitions and that’s reflected in our team. We’re a fresh, highly driven bunch bursting with new perspectives and engaging initiatives to shake up the utility industry.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing and PR campaigns to raise brand awareness and driving engagement.
- Collaborating within the company to create new ideas, whilst identifying and developing new opportunities within the market.
- Defining, launching and analysing lead generation campaigns across multiple regions and channel.
- Writing copy for marketing collateral and ensure that the brand and tone are consistent across all communications.
- Understanding our products and customer profiles, inside and out.
- Analysing and tracking return on investment, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Working closely with the sales teams to drive leads through the sales pipeline to conversion.
- Implement and optimise online and offline marketing strategies to drive new customer acquisition and promote customer engagement.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis and analytics of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Gathering, analysing, and interpreting data and intelligence, including industry trends and competitor activity.
- Maintain social media channels for all brands, promoting engagement with relevant and frequent content.
- Experience in writing quality content for press releases, blogs, websites and other online and offline marketing materials and campaigns.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Self-driven, results-orientated and with a proactive approach to developing a strong marketing career.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with an exceptional eye for detail.
- 2 years plus relevant industry experience in marketing.
- Experience of developing marketing campaigns and identifying new areas of growth, income and exposure.
- Google Analytics
- Creative cloud
- Facebook Ad manager